MINISEASON 2011 - JULY 27 and 28
Send any tips or submissions to: miniseason.blogspot@gmail.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

NEW LICENSE PLATE


I'm Taking it to the Streets

So I went down to the DMV today to order my new license plate, and BAM! Take that BP. 

Unfortunately it is still subject to rejection by the man but I managed to get it past their first line of defense. Its gonna take at least a month for them to make it too so I won't have it in time for mini season unfortunately.

The lady that wrote it up for me thought it was pretty funny but she did mention a few times that she was worried I might get shot. I am putting my faith in the fact that most Floridians can detect sarcasm, hopefully I don't find out the hard way that I was wrong. 

2 comments:

  1. You can now officially no longer gas up at a BP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure he can. How is BP gonna pay for this mess if we stop frequenting their gas stations? Riddle me that!

    ReplyDelete