MINISEASON 2011 - JULY 27 and 28
Send any tips or submissions to: miniseason.blogspot@gmail.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

LOBSTER ALE


Take One Down and Pass it Around


When you are out shopping for some tasty beverages to take down to the Keys with you keep an eye out for this salty beer that I found. I happened to stumble across it at Total Wine, but I have no idea where else you would find it. 

Its actually not bad, and I can picture it going well with our lobster feast. Too bad its not made with lobster or it would be perfect.

Now I do realize this is a Maine lobster and typically I don't pay much attention to anything that has to do with those other guys, but when it come to a lobster beer beggars can't be choosers. So until Florida Brewing company comes out with a Florida lobster beer, Lobster Ale will have to be my lobster beer of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment