MINISEASON 2011 - JULY 27 and 28
Send any tips or submissions to: miniseason.blogspot@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

UM... HOLY SHIT!

Two Months to Miniseason


Thanks to being distracted by the end of the world and without all of last year's activities, like creating the flag, logistics of the coozies, designing the t-shirts, and the relying on the monthly countdown, I will have to admit that the immanency of miniseason has escaped me. My fellow lobstermen, I kid you not, but there is a mere two months until the first bugs of the season will be slaughtered.

So request time off from work and start your training routines because this is really happening. Of course, now that I've realized how close we are the time will probably just pass that much more slowly. Oh well, at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment