MINISEASON 2011 - JULY 27 and 28
Send any tips or submissions to: miniseason.blogspot@gmail.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

MONSTER LOBSTER


I Need A Bigger Net

A WHOPPING 15-pound crawfish (spiny lobster) was caught by fishermen and brought to The Tribune this week. Lllewelyn Fox proudly displays the lobster, which he said his son purchased on Potter's Cay dock. The Tribune


Now that is what I call a lobster! If I knew any better I might think that guy's holding the ghost lobster. I mean let's be honest, if I saw that bug hanging out under a coral-head I would probably shit myself. There's no doubt in my mind that beast would win a fight between me and him. I have a hard enough time holding onto a short while I'm trying to measure it, never mind a lobster bigger than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment